Sunday, October 10, 2010

Getting back into the cause of my disease

So now that I got that off my chest and I feel better that everyone understands the pituitary gland a bit more, I feel like I can move forward. ppl actually have things wrong with their pituitary gland that could be the cause of their aches, pains, emotional pains, and mental pains and don’t realize it, that’s actually a part of the reason I wanted to put this out there.  
Drum roll for the Cause of the disease but not the actually disease

A tumor has started growing on my pituitary gland, there are different types of tumors you can have for my situation there is two types of tumors a micro adenoma and a marco adenoma, the difference is anything that is less then 1 cm is considered a Micro which is “easily” removed and they say usually wont grow back and anything that is over 1cm is considered a marco adenoman. Marco tumors can be removed “easily” but often have a higher chance of the tumor growing back. Now remembering that the Pit gland is the size of a pea and in the base of your head, my tumor has grown into a macro according to my MRI on 8/16/10 and is 1.88 cm, almost 2cm.

Which is still okay because it is still removable because most micro and macro tumors happen to grow around the pit gland which if the tumor is big enough it can crush the pit gland or if the micro is aggressive enough will ruin.Either one is not good, however it is easier to access and can be removed with little to no damage (as long as you have a good surgeon) with the chance of it growing back later.
The tumor can decide to get really crazy and grow out past the pituitary area and invade other areas.

 My tumor got bored and has grown into my sinus cavity area. This is where it gets kind of tricky for me, Which I guess I’m still learning about this part of  the whole thing, so I may have to correct myself later on with this, so it’s probably not as in depth or completely correct.

Apparently theres this soft boney tissue that holds the pituitary gland. People with the type of tumor I have the tumor would normally stay inside the boney area by the pit gland and not invade other areas.
The fun part is my tumor has actually grown THREW the boney wall that holds the gland and has grown around the right cavernous carotid artery. Where the doc said they wont go over to the sinus cavity area where the cavernous carotid artery is because if they even nicked it I could die. Ill get more into that story later. below are more illistrations

pit gland

This is the Carotid Artery/ a main vein that runs from your heart and supplys oxygen to your brain the tumor has wrapped its self around the vein


 
This is where the caverous sinus area is that tumor has grown through from the pit gland to the vein                             

 
from the pitutary gland to the sphenoid bone to  the caverous sinus area encased the vein                                                




                                            
 My life lesson:
Where there's a will there's a way







2 comments:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete